Chicken & Dumplings
2 stalks of celery, cut into small pieces
1 TBS butter or margarine
4 cups faux chicken broth or veggie broth
1/2 lb. Chicken-Style Wheat of Meat, thawed and diced
1 can of biscuits (non-flaky), biscuits cut into quarters
Flour or Arrowroot (mixed with water) for thickening
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, saute the celery in a TBS of butter until it has softened a little.
2. Add the broth and chicken pieces, and bring to a boil.
3. Add the cut up biscuit pieces and cook them until done, stirring occasionally.
4. If the broth is not thick enough, mix some flour or Arrowroot with a little water, and add it gradually until you've reached the desired consistency.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve. Serves 4-6 hungry people!